Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blogger Carly from Thirtysomethingfashion wearing the victoria dress!






Our friend Carly from ThirtySomethingFashion - wearing the beautiful Victoria Dress in black. Styled perfectly for a 'formal affair'.

She says:

"I have been a fan of Von Vonni for a few years, as you can see from features here, here and here.
I am planning to wear this dress below for a wedding I am attending late November...sharing it here a bit early, so you have time to pop over to Von Vonni and check out the beautiful dresses for all your special occasion needs this fall. I decided to pair my favorite bordeaux accessories and keep it classic with a strand of pearls...Feeling regal...and at 6 weeks post birth...how I feel is more than half the battle:) Would you style it up differently? Do tell."


Check the rest of the pictures at her blog on: http://www.thirtysomethingfashion.com/2012/10/a-formal-affair.html


____________________________________________________________________________________








No comments:

Post a Comment